Your privacy is very important to us.
- What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file placed on your computer or mobile device by your browser during a visit to a digital platform, for the purposes of storing, retrieving or updating data.
Cookies allow the digital platform to “remember” your actions and preferences, such as your name, language and other display settings, so that you don’t have to re-configure the site each time you visit.
Most cookies are limited to gathering information of a general nature to measure audiences or to determine the approximate location of users accessing our website.
- What types of cookies do we use?
Complear website uses two types of cookies:
- Essential cookies: these cookies are necessary for the proper operation of the website, allowing a correct navigation and the functioning of the applications that constitute it.
- Analytical cookies: are those that allow us to perform statistical analysis of how users use the website, allowing us to highlight products or services that may be of interest to users and monitor the performance of the site, knowing which pages are most popular, or to determine why some pages are receiving error messages.
- How to manage cookies preferences?
- Questions and More Information
If you have any questions about cookie management on Complear digital platforms, you may contact us at email@example.com.
If this happens, the version will be updated, and these changes will become an integral part of the Policy.